Mestiza Soap Review

I've been searching for a moisturizing soap that I can bring to baguio since the weather in baguio is a bit colder, I assumed my skin will be sooo dry as a chalk board, then this Mestiza soap caught my attention because of the fruits printed on the box, and I was like wow! Let me give it a try since it is made of all natural ingredients. ( speaking of baguio, I will make a review of the transient house and an Itinerary for our baguio trip last feb. 14-16 )




Ingredients:

Hi Grade Coconut Oil VCO – effective in removing molds, bacteria, and virus on skin

Carrot Extract – contains vitamin A which reduces wrinkles and fine lines

Papaya Extract – provides skin whitening and moisturizing treatment

Banan Extract –smoothens out various skin problems

Calamansi Extract – contains vitamin C, valued for its skin toning properties

All so lovely natural ingredients WOW!!

Where to buy?
Watsons/mercury/all leading supermakets
You may also visit their website:
www.mestiza.ph

How much?
50php something "haha alam nyo na makakalimutin ako sa price :)"



My Review:
Honestly, I thought this soap was just over advertised as they claimed that it is so effective, but hey I must admit I'm wrong, based on the ingredients alone oh dear! I soo love this soap. The soap is not so harsh on skin, I also like the smell, it smells like a candy for me lol. And the whitening effect? Yes and yes I noticed micro peeling after two days, but the peeling is very decent and I love it, that means ⌛ the soap is effective. As far as moisturizing is concerned, it didn't give me enough moisture that I want, but hey it's not over drying huh,  I'm still very pleased. I finished a bar now and will definitely go back to this soap once I run out of soaps to try, kudos! Mestiza!. as of now I have few boxes of soap to try so stay tuned for individual reviews :))

The list of my fave soaps is getting longer huh lol..

Disclaimer:
This is not a sponsored review, I bought the product from my own pocket, I'm just very satisfied so I bet this soap deserves to be featured here in my blog  :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐
4 star rating

Will make it five once I continuously using the soap and see what will happen when the product is used for a long term.

Thank you for reading. Follow me on our social media channels for more review updates and giveaways. You can also message me if you have questions so see you there!

Facebook: Vanity Room PH
Instagram: @MJamesPerez

Powered by Blogger.